Date(s) - 06/04/2019 - 06/05/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General EFCOG
- Project Delivery Working Group
- Safeguards & Security Working Group
- Safety Working Group
- Training Working Group
- Waste Management Working Group
EFCOG Annual Meeting
6/4/19 Working Group Chairs Meeting
6/5/19 General Session
DOE Forrestal Building, 1000 Independence Ave. SW Washington, D.C.
Note: This meeting is marked as EXEMPT in the DOE Conference Management Tool Event ID# 39736.
Registration is free for this meeting.
No meals will be served as part of this meeting.
EFCOG Annual Elections
- Official Call for Nominations
- There are 8 Board positions open for election this year (6 for 3-year terms; 1 for a 2-year term; 1 for a 1-year term). Those who receive the highest number of votes will fill the three-year terms until all those positions are filled, at which point those candidates receiving the next highest number of votes will fill any remaining (less than three year) term positions in descending order of received votes.
- To be eligible for a Board position, the nominee must be the designated Executive Council representative from their company, and
- The nominee’s company must have Full Member status within EFCOG, as of close of business on March 31, 2019.
- This document also provides the timeline for the elections and other pertinent info.
- EFCOG Member Company List for reference in determining Board of Director eligibility.
- Official Nomination Form
- Please use this form to nominate yourself or another individual for membership on the Board of Directors
- Return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 pm Eastern on April 1, 2019.
EFCOG Annual Awards
Each year, EFCOG honors those individuals who have exhibited noteworthy contributions to EFCOG. We invite you to submit nominations for an Award of Excellence, Appreciation Award or a Teamwork Award. Please submit your nomination to email@example.com by April 12th.
General meeting questions? Contact Christine Frei at firstname.lastname@example.org