Supply chain task team
Chair – Jay Johnson
Vice Chair – TBD
Secretary – nicole bullock
DOE Liaison – jack zimmerman
Board Sponsor – DJ Johnson
supply chain task team mission and scope
The EFCOG SWG is chartered to support member companies in attaining and maintaining the highest levels safety and regulatory performance in the operation of Department of Energy (DOE)/National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) facilities/projects.
The SWG will achieve this by:
• Advocating for strong, effective implementation of Integrated Safety Management across departmental activities.
• Seeking out, developing, and promoting best management and operating practices.
• Facilitating the exchange of operating experiences and information on safety/regulatory programs and their effectiveness and designing studies and developing position and technical papers to inform DOE/NNSA regulations and directives processes where appropriate.
• Providing DOE/NNSA and member companies with access to a network of subject matter experts.
• Identifying opportunities to save and/or avoid costs in the implementation of safety and regulatory programs while assisting member companies implement effective safety and regulatory programs through peer reviews and consultations; and
• Arranging for training, exercises and/or awareness workshops to enhance the competency of safety professionals.