The Safety Working Group (SWG) is chartered to support member companies in attaining and maintaining the highest levels safety and regulatory performance in the operation of DOE/NNSA facilities/projects. The SWG achieves this by:
- Advocating for strong, effective implementation of Integrated Safety Management across departmental activities.
- Seeking out, developing, and promoting best management and operating practices
- Facilitating the exchange of operating experiences and information on safety/regulatory programs and their effectiveness and designing studies and developing position and technical papers to inform DOE/NNSA regulations and directives processes where appropriate.
- Providing DOE/NNSA and member companies with access to a network of subject matter experts.
- Assisting member companies in cost effective implementation of effective safety and regulatory programs through peer reviews and consultations
- Arranging for training, exercises and/or awareness workshops to enhance the competency of safety professionals.
Electrical Safety Winter Planning Meeting will take place at on 03/13/2023 at All Day
Worker Safety & Health Subgroup Spring 2023 Meeting will take place at on 04/11/2023 - 04/13/2023 at All Day
EFCOG 2023 Annual Meeting will take place at on 06/21/2023 - 06/22/2023 at All Day
Electrical Safety Workshop will take place at on 07/17/2023 - 07/21/2023 at All Day
- Jan Preston, Chair (Fluor Federal Services)
- William (Bill) Mairson, Vice Chair (Consolidated Nuclear Security)
- Frances Alston, Secretary (BWXT)
EFCOG Sponsoring Directors
- Jack Craig, Jr. (ATKINS)
- Kevin Dressman (DOE EHSS-10)
Contact our team via the contact form below. Looking for the SWG SME POC list? Please request a copy via the form below.
Contact our Team: